A few random thoughts on SL before I sleep
I’m back. We got home this afternoon and I have much catching up to do. The post-party blogging and dishing will probably start in earnest tomorrow — not much of it yet tonight. I do plan to write about the details, but tonight, I am just so wiped out. So, here are a few random points of the weekend, in no particular order.
1. I lost count how many times I played; I’ll try to backtrack and figure that out. Some amazing and powerful hands at this party! Except for some strapping/belting and a couple of floggings, I got all hand spanking this weekend. No wood (didn’t miss it a bit, either). I am deeply sore and tender, but not marked.
2. Saw lots of old and dear friends and met several new ones, including fellow bloggers Princess Kelley, Lea, Joey, and SpankCake. Missed some friends, too, which was sad. But such is the nature of these parties.
3. I didn’t end up taking a single photo. Not sure why; I brought my camera, but I was busy and forgot about it. However, several people took pictures with me in them, so I have lots of photos coming. It may take a while, though.
4. I participated in both Naked Flogging Night and the Midnight Brat Pillow Fight. Lots more to come on those. And yes, there were pictures taken of both. 🙂
5. The room parties were freaking fabulous! We didn’t make it to all of them, but the ones we attended (Joe & Ten, Tom, Kyle & Stevie, the SSNY folks) were so much fun.
6. Going to a room party in your PJs is a helluva lot of fun. I wish I’d done that sooner.
7. As always, the spankings and the tight, warm hugs were equally cherished.
8. I got to (very briefly) wear Richard Windsor’s cowboy hat. It was an honor.
OK, I’m fading. Tomorrow, I promise, I will start with Friday and go from there.