Because I can’t resist these things, I’m ending the week with the latest meme floating around. I confess, however, that I deleted five of the questions. I categorically refuse to answer stupid crap like “What’s your favorite planet?” Of course, some would argue that everything in these memes is stupid crap. 🙂 OK, so stupid is relative. Anyway…
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Can you think a groan?
2. How much cash do you have on you? About $150.
3. Do you own more than 100 CDs? No. 6/9 Correction — actually, I do!
4. Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag? No, I don’t like that stuff; it’s too salty.
5. What kind of top are you wearing? Light green cotton tank top.
6. Do you label yourself? Literally? No. But I’ve assigned a few labels to myself, I suppose. (Loner, spanko, etc.)
7. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? I’m barefoot at the moment.
8. Bright or dark room? For sleeping, as dark as possible. Otherwise, bright.
9. Have you ever been pooped on from the sky? Me, no. My car, yes.
10. What does your watch look like? I have several. My favorite is a vintage [brand deleted], 1956, with a stainless steel band and white face.
11. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching Jay Leno.
12. Have you ever done anything you could be arrested for? I shoplifted gum and candy in my early teens. As an adult? I guess sex in a public park could get me arrested, yes.
13. Have you ever dated someone a decade older than you? Briefly, when I was 30 (he was 44). It didn’t end well.
14. Have you ever listened to a song and cried? Yes. Death Cab for Cutie’s I Will Follow You Into the Dark. It makes me choke up every time I hear it.
15. Who last told you he/she loved you? John
16. What was the last furry thing you touched? A leather paddle with fur on one side.
17. How many drugs have you done in the past three days? My antidepressants, plus Tylenol.
18. Favorite age you have been so far? Thirty-eight — the age I came out as a spanko, and met John.
19. Have you ever had a secret crush on a teacher? A teacher, no. Not that I can recall. An aerobics instructor, yes.
20. What was the last thing you said to someone? Bye, sweetie.
21. Have you ever been found sleep walking? I once fell asleep in the living room and woke up in my bed. I don’t remember going in there.
22. The last song you listened to? Whatever song that “She and Him” were singing last night on the Tonight show.
23. Where did you live in 1987? An apartment in Tarzana.
24. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Closed.
25. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Italian
26. What was the last song you sang? Not really a song; this is embarrassing. I was humming the theme song from “I Dream of Jeannie” in the shower. (I watch that show on MeTV.)
27. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it? A few months ago. A friend’s mother who doesn’t email.
28. Can you change the oil on a car? The only thing I can do with a car is drive it. Can’t change oil, can’t change a tire, nothing. I’m such a girl.
29. How far back do you know about your ancestry? I don’t. Never was interested.
30. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in and then start the water? Always start the water first and then get in when it’s hot. Yes, I know I’m wasting water. Spank me.
31. Have you ever crashed a car? I’ve had my car crashed into, but as far as my doing it, never more than a scrape or a dent.
32. Does every family have a crazy relative? I think if you have just one, you’re lucky.
34. Have you ever sent a prank call or email? When I was a kid, way back before caller ID and Star 69 and so forth, my girlfriends and I used to make prank phone calls. Email? No.
35. How old do you look? I think I’ll leave that answer to the beholders.
Have a great weekend, y’all. 🙂