In the meme time…
Because I can’t seem to resist these things, I’m snitching this meme from Ronnie:
1. What do you wear to bed? When by myself — PJs in cold weather, a short nightie or just panties in hot weather.
2. What’s your favorite pet name for your SO? Bunny.
3. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Curl up with a warm blanket and watch a movie, or put on classical music and read a good book.
4. Your favorite snack food? Many things chocolate, popcorn.
5. Do you cry at sad movies? Like a baby.
6. What’s your favorite implement to be spanked with? Besides a man’s hand, a nice leather belt or short strap.
7. Is your hair long or short? Shoulder-length.
8. What size is your bed? Full.
9. Do you have sex with the lights on or off? It varies.
10. What’s your favorite ‘around the house’ outfit? Sloppy stuff I wouldn’t go out wearing — old sweats, worn-out shorts & tank top, things like that.
11. How do you drink your coffee or tea? Coffee with a little bit of nonfat milk and Sweet & Low. Tea with lemon and Sweet & Low or honey.
12. Are you a bargain hunter? Absolutely. I hate to pay top price for something if I don’t have to.
13. Do you think bald men are sexy? Ummmm… no. Sorry.
14. Are you a good driver? I really am. Even John says so.
15. In a 24-hour period, how many hours do you spend watching TV? I have it on as background in the evenings, maybe for about five hours. But I’d say I’m actively watching it for around two or three.
16. Name the last book you read? Nanny Returns (a sequel to The Nanny Diaries)
17. Would you rather be hot or cold? I have no tolerance for either extreme. But if I have to choose, I’d rather be cold. Heat makes me absolutely miserable.
18. How many hours a day do you spend on the Internet? Hah… waaaaaay too damn many. I’ve never calculated it and I’d be embarrassed to do so.
19. Do you like facial hair on a man? On some, it’s very sexy and suits them. On others, not so much. John looks very handsome with it.
20. Are you a smoker? Smoked cigarettes in high school; not since then. Haven’t smoked pot since my 20s.
Question #16 reminds me — speaking of reading books. What would be the ideal client for a proofreader who also happens to be a spanko? A publisher of spanking romance/erotica, of course. For the past few months, I’ve been fortunate enough to get regular work from Stormy Night Publications, run by James and Korey Mae Johnson. So far, I’ve proofread 14 of their books, including three by Natasha Knight and two by Renee Rose, along with several other talented authors. It’s impressive, the plots that these authors come up with, fresh and new ways to write on a subject that’s been written about so many times. Period pieces, incorporation of sci-fi elements, all kinds of neat stuff. So I get to read all these cool and sexy books, and get paid for it. How great is that? 🙂
Off to start another one!